Welcome, I am glad you are here!
What I find most rewarding professionally is to enable others to improve their workflows. This usually means taking quality or performance to the next level; or often both. Therefore my services typically include lots of on-the-job training.
I offer services in English or Hungarian around the following topics:
- RexOps: commercial support for Rex, the friendly automation framework
- Modern Perl: modernizing legacy code or starting new projects from scratch
- DevOps: solving challenges around IT infrastructure, automation, and software delivery
- engineering management: (re)organize workflows for efficiency and effectiveness
- open source: open sourcing projects, managing community and developer relations
- inner source: accelerate your organization by adopting open source best practices
Please follow the links above for further details. I would be happy to chat, and learn more about how I may contribute to your success!
I am based in Berlin, Germany, but also often staying at various other places. For this reason I primarily offer remote services. At the same time, I am happy to arrange occasional on-site presence whenever that is the best course of action.
I follow workdays according to the local calendar wherever I stay at the moment. My standard working hours are between 09:00 and 18:00 according to my local time.
My standard fees are reassessed periodically to ensure fair offers with a sustainable service quality on a constantly changing market.
- Remote service fee is €105 per hour
- On-site service is subject to the following surcharge on top of travel expense reimbursement:
- 25% for half day presence
- 10% for full day presence
- Work outside standard working hours is subject to the following surcharge:
- starting on a workday followed by a workday: 50%
- starting on a workday followed by a non-workday, or starting on a non-workday: 100%
The above rates are correct at the time of publication, and exclude any VAT that may apply. Discounts for long-term or pay-in-advance orders may be discussed. Errors and omissions excepted.