Welcome, I am glad you are here!
What I find most rewarding professionally is to enable others to improve their workflows. This usually means taking quality standards or execution speed to the next level. Often both. Therefore my services typically include lots of on-the-job training.
I offer services in English or Hungarian around the following topics:
- RexOps: commercial support for Rex, the friendly automation framework
- Modern Perl: modernizing legacy code or starting new projects from scratch
- DevOps: solving challenges around IT infrastructure, automation, and software delivery
- engineering management: (re)organize workflows for efficiency and effectiveness
- open source: open sourcing projects, managing community and developer relations
- inner source: accelerate your organization by adopting open source best practices
Please follow the links above for further details. I would be happy to chat, and learn more about how I may contribute to your success!
I am based in Berlin, Germany, but also often staying at various other places. For this reason I primarily offer remote services. At the same time, I am happy to arrange occasional on-site presence whenever that is the best course of action.
I follow workdays according to the local calendar wherever I stay at the moment. My standard working hours are between 09:00 and 18:00 according to my local time.
My fees are set to fit the market fairly, therefore I am comfortable to share them for the standard cases.
- Remote service fee is €100 per hour.
- On-site service is subject to the following surcharge on top of travel expense reimbursement:
- 25% for half day presence
- 10% for full day presence
- Work outside standard working hours is subject to the following surcharge:
- starting on a workday followed by a workday: 50%
- starting on a workday followed by a non-workday, or starting on a non-workday: 100%
The above prices are correct at the time of publication, and exclude any VAT that may apply. Discounts for long-term or pay-in-advance orders may be discussed. Errors and omissions excepted.