Welcome, I am glad you are here!
I am normally based in Berlin, Germany, but also often staying at random other places. For this reason I primarily offer remote services. That being said, we may be able to arrange occasional on-site presence when that is the best course of action.
What I find most rewarding is to enable others to improve their workflows. This usually means taking quality standards or execution speed to the next level. Or often both. Therefore my services usually include a lots of training.
I am offering my services in English or Hungarian language around the following topics:
- RexOps: commercial support for Rex, the friendly automation framework
- Modern Perl: modernizing legacy code or starting new projects from scratch
- DevOps: solving challenges around IT infrastructure, automation, and software delivery
- engineering management: (re)organize workflows for efficiency and effectiveness
- open source: open sourcing projects, managing community and developer relations
- inner source: accelerate your organization by adopting open source best practices
Please follow the links above for further details. I would be happy to chat, and learn more about how I may contribute to your success!